Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Puma Perl and Friends at The Delancey Bar 11/18/2014, Video:V

Thank you for the video, Frank Robbins, recorded at the Delancey at the birthday party for Harold Black and Deborah Genit Verno. A few lines at the beginning are missing so to let you know where it begins;



Videos



I watch you stroke yourself.



Yeah, suck it, Ruby....Good Girl, Good Girl, so good.



You explode, cum dripping down

your hand, onto your stomach,

my mouth opens, I forget

for a moment that it's a video, forget

that you never say my name

when we're together.



A knock on the door.

Frantically, I close the program.

I thought everyone was out to lunch,



Fire me for my bad work,

not my sex addiction,

even though it's shredded

whatever ethic I had left.



It's my one friend, Marisa.

She knows nothing of my life.

I have no confidantes.



I thought I heard someone in here

with you, she says in her Queens accent.



And here's where the video picks up.



Great job by musicians Joff Wilson, guitar, Walter Steding, violin, Angello Olivieri, bass, Johnny Young, keyboard, Rick Eckerle, lap steel.







No comments:

Post a Comment