Wednesday, December 22, 2010

RevJen's Anti-Slam tonight

Assuming I survive this morning's dental appointment, I will be previewing a new piece tonight at RevJen's anti-slam at the Bowery, 10PM, also assuming I get a good pick. At the snti-slam, instead of signing up as you arrive, you write your name on a slip of paper and throw it in a jar; RevJen that pulls names out and you sign up. I've always gotten good picks and since I will be performing with Big Mike, my chances are doubled.
This piece is called Embrace It! and is about acceptance; it also involves, scissors, Courtney Love, Elle McPherson, and DaDa-esque nudity. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. wish I could be there!@#$% I need to see the dentist. I'm due another root canal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you were here too, Roxi. We could commiserate about dentists and get into all kinds of trouble too.

    ReplyDelete