Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Videos - Sex Worker Literati and More

In the last year I have become more focused on performance art and have worked regularly with Big Mike, Faux Maux, and Amy Uzi, among other people. Big Mike is my most consistent performance partner and we also created a production company, DDAY Productions, and produce a monthly event at the Yippie Museum Cafe. It's always 4 female features, including myself and Faux Maux, and is hosted by Big Mike, and is a combination of poetry, performance, dance, and more, with NO censorship. It is free and the next event is Monday, 1/17/11, 6:30-8:30, 9 Bleecker Street.

This past Sunday, Big Mike, Amy Uzi, and I did a poetry/dance performance at the Sex Worker Literati Holiday Party at the Bowery Poetry Club, with Rick Eckerley on sax (actually, Rick broke his hand so he looked the part of the sax player while Harlem Nocturne and Rhapsody in Blue played). Lap dances and nudity included! I will post the video when it's available.

Big Mike and I were featured in the same venue, hosted by Zoe Hansen and David Henry Sterry, and we performed my piece Sittin on a Gold Mine, which David Henry Sterry entitled:
PUMA PERL & BIG MIKE: SCISSORS, CUTTING & WHORING
Click link to watch the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xCf8eXAUM

No comments:

Post a Comment